Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it under simultaneous considerations for publication by any other journal (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word file format.
- The text is double-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- The authors declare that they have no conflicts of interest, or that any conflicts of interest are declared in the title page of the manuscript.
- All of the authors have read and agreed to the manuscript and accept full responsibility for the content and originality of the submission.
- The authors have complied with the ethical guidelines of their institution and have obtained appropriate written consent from all patients involved in this study. A copy of this consent will be made available to the editors if they request it.
- The authors affirm that none of the material contained within their manuscript infringes the rights of any third party or existing copyrights. If any part of the submission contains copyrighted material, the authors have obtained the copyright holders permission for its inclusion, and the original source and name of the copyright holder are clearly stated in the manuscript.
When submitting an article to Biomedicine International, the authors are provided with a checklist and are asked to confirm that the copyright of the article will automatically be transferred to the publisher (Biomedicine International, Inc.) upon acceptance of the manuscript. The authors have the right to use or distribute the final published article in any forum and for non-commercial purposes. Third parties may download the articles for their own personal (non-profit) use or for educational purposes. Permission for a third party to use any published material other than for not-for-profit, non-commercial purposes should be requested in writing from the Editor-in-Chief on behalf of the publisher. Any use of any published material by any party for any purpose must include acknowledgement of publication in this journal.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.